We are concerned that requests for applications and offers of employment are being made on behalf of DeepOcean.
We take pride in our recruitment processes and as such would like to advise candidates of the following:
- Email correspondence from DeepOcean will always have the domain “@deepoceangroup.com”. Please be aware that the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org is a fraud email address.
- Emails from DeepOcean will always have a standard email signature, which outlines the senders name, position, DeepOcean logo, office address, telephone numbers and email address.
- We will always provide candidates with a land line number to contact any of our recruitment teams. Office telephone numbers can also be located on the contact us pages of the website.
- DeepOcean will never make an offer of employment for onshore positions without conducting a face to face interview, usually in one of our recognised office locations. Due to the nature of our offshore operations, candidates being considered for offshore positions may be requested to participate in a telephone interview. This will be followed up, where practical, with a face to face interview.
- All offers of employment will be issued electronically in the first instance. This will be followed with a hard copy contract, including approved signatory and associated documentation.
- We will never ask for bank details until you have received a formal contract of employment from the Company, which has been signed by an approved signatory.
- Our vacancies can be located via the DeepOcean website and Linkedin.
- If you believe you have been a target of recruitment fraud, please forward the email to: email@example.com
- The issuing of offers of employment from an unauthorised person is a criminal offence, please refer to http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/contact-us for more details.
Please note any applications sent to the Recruitment-Fraud email address will not be responded to. Please take a look at our Current Opportunties page for more details.