HSEQ Policy Statement
DeepOcean is committed to protecting the health and safety of all people involved with our activities and thus achieving a safe and incident free workplace, with high standards of environmental responsibility including protection of the environment, pollution prevention, sustainable resource use and climate change mitigation.
We shall provide a high quality service to meet the expectations of our customers and interested parties by delivering outstanding performance, utilizing competent personnel.
DeepOcean’s international activities are conducted in accordance with accredited management systems; ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISPS, ISM Code and all relevant legislation and applicable requirements in the regions we operate.
DeepOcean expects an absolute commitment from everyone involved in our work activities to take responsibility and be accountable for ensuring compliance with this policy, our HSEQ management systems and current legislation.
The ultimate responsibility lies with the Chief Executive Officer who is chairman of the Board HSEQ Committee. This committee will ensure the organization is guided and resourced to enable implementation and continual improvement of the HSEQ management systems.
- Continually pursue the goal of zero harm to people, assets and the environment;
- Mitigation of foreseeable hazards through active risk management;
- Ensure HSEQ is integral throughout the planning, design, construction, operation, maintenance and disposal of our assets and services;
- Provision of information, instruction and training that is relevant to a person’s duties and responsibilities;
- Ensure sub-contract organizations manage HSEQ in accordance with this policy;
- Continual improvement by setting clear objectives, performance monitoring and the encouragement of constructive feedback to enhance overall performance;
- Promote a culture in which all have the belief and commitment to achieve our goal.
One Team, One Goal, Incident Free!