Engineering & Project Management
Our most powerful asset is our people.
The DeepOcean team is experienced in the delivery of innovative engineering solutions and project management for simple and complex offshore operations.
DeepOcean engineering team provides extensive in-house engineering, design and planning services for the execution of offshore and subsea projects, including;
- Feasibility and FEED
- Route designs and optimisation
- Installation analysis and calculations
- Visualisation of offshore operations, 3D modelling and films
- Vessel and equipment layout planning
- Vessel structural analysis
- Fabrication design and manufacturing support for general deck & subsea equipment
- Design modifications and conversions for existing installation equipment and subsea equipment.
DeepOcean is experienced in managing and executing multi-million-pound contracts for clients in the global offshore markets. We are experienced in large offshore contracts/subcontracts and fulfilling safe and timely completion. We have developed project management procedures which ensure a standard approach while dealing with the client, subcontractors or internal support departments. DeepOcean manages projects as an integrated package, benefiting from continuity and seamless integration of associated parties. We proactively work with the client and other contractors on the project to ensure logical requirements and interfaces are clear to all parties – this reduces the potential for conflicts and project delays.