DeepOcean provides both fully managed EPIC Contractor installation project services, as well as takes on a sub-contractor responsibility for individual work packages on major field installation projects.
For subsea installation workscopes, DeepOcean’s experienced and capable personnel provide project management, design, procurement, installation engineering, offshore construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning of subsea infrastructures.
Using a dedicated DP II/III vessel, heave compensated crane and work class ROV to provide visual feedback and installation support, DeepOcean can install a number of subsea infrastructures and provide a range of services including:
- Acoustic metrology
- Diverless spool installation
- Jumpers and flying leads
- Protective mattress installation
- Protection structures – PLET, PLEM, TWT, XT
- Tie-in operations and J-tube pull-in
- Steel jacket reinforcement
- Hydro-testing and pre-commissioning
- Risers installation
- Mooring system installation
- Pipeline repair system
- Pipeline remote hot tapping